AutoCEPH© is a 2-D cephalometric analysis software to assist orthodontic and maxillofacial surgeons perform analysis for their patients. It has been developed by CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, Chandigarh, India in collaboration with Centre for Dental Education and Research (CDER), AIIMS, New Delhi, India. It is now available over the web as a service delivery model inspired from a cloud based architecture. AutoCEPH brings to your table, ability to perform 17 lateral analyses.
Getting Started with 3 Simple Steps
AutoCEPH© Web Client App can be downloaded from the download section after accepting the AutoCEPH License Agreement with a valid AutoCEPH© cloud account.
- Download OS specific AutoCEPH© Client Web App.
- For installation follow platform specific installation
- Login with AutoCEPH© Cloud credentials and start
Cephalometric Analysis follows the process mentioned below:
- Multiple patient registration
- Upload multiple cephalograms
- Plot landmarks
- Calibrate image
- Perform Analysis